Monday, June 14, 2010

ChartsEdge Pattern Recognition for equities 6/14

To every thing - turn, turn, turn ... There is a season - turn, turn, turn ... Those Bradley "turn dates" last week might possibly have been both lows! Consider it. Because the market looks like it wants to go over SPX 1090 again, then its 200-day moving average. If it gets past SPX 1006 then I expect it to get rather positive again. The ChartsEdge work suggests that's going to happen. There's plenty mire at their subscriber site - I'm just going to share their Pattern Recognition chart for today. Check out their sites in the list at right to track down more info leading to what Mike Korell is showing to his subscribers. And - this weekend I was on my sailboat too much to post the usual - Tony's OEW, Andre's weekend report. I'll get those up later today I promise!

Meanwhile we're likely to see a market that's trying very much to muscle above resistance....! So as always, careful out there - and happy market navigating!

No comments:

Post a Comment