Market Map for Dec26Posted: December 26th, 2008 Author: Mike Korell Filed under: One-Day Market Map »
=============
Folks, I hope each and every one is having a special time during the holidays! Remember that you make it happen not only for yourself, but also for your loved ones and those around you!
Now, looking at this day map, it looks like it synchs up well with ChartsEdge's weekly cycle map from this past weekend. If you want to know what ChartsEdge's cycle charts currently indicate for the upcoming weeks, you'll need their subscription (their site is listed to the right side of this page). Meantime, just remember that the direction of a Friday may or may not indicate what follows.
For Elliott Wave-rs, I know there's debate about the count (there usually is with EW) ... for myself, I've simplified the alternatives as I marked some days ago (using one of Tony's charts) - either an ending diagonal up that may point us to new lows, or a leading diagonal up that map give us a significant pullback before the market rebounds higher. Either way, IMHO, has us pointing lower for now. That's just the way I'm seeing it. Careful as always in your trading and good luck all!
No comments:
Post a Comment