Sunday, June 28, 2009

Monday Morning Outlook for the July 4 Holiday Week

As we're deciding this is the right day to head to the beach (beat the holiday crowds), I'll just point to several areas for reading now. Sometime today the cycle forecasts will issue from www.Chartsedge.com (link also at right; click Daily Forecast or Gold Forecast to locate), and I'll also post this evening.

As usual, check out Schaeffer's Mondat Morning Outlook: A Potentially More Bullish and Less Volatile Outlook for the July 4 Holiday Week for views incorporating sentiment and technicals. Todd includes a mention of the bullish bonds position, which I'm glad to see. It's still working (watchful eye still good of course) and I'm looking forward to it gaining traction.

Reminds me of the dollar - it's trying to finish out a cycle low without tanking lower - we'll see if it's successful in that effort!

Don't overlook the work and thoughts of Terry Laundry's T Theory; Andy Askey's Gann work at PTV-Investing blog; Charts and Coffee; and the AllAllan blogspot. These are among the good sites of interest at the right side of the page.

I know many look forward to Andre Gratian's newsletter this weekend, and I'm also looking forward to reading and posting it here this afternoon.

I noticed that John Murphy's Market Message included among other things, a discussion of the importance of SPX 956 and 891 with respect to the 50-day-based price channels. Not only interesting for a behind-the-scenes look at how moving averages "work", but of course as these numbers keep popping up in the various analytical methods as important now.

Enjoy your day and "see you later"!

No comments:

Post a Comment