For those who like to review market charts while the week is still fresh, I posted at my UBTNB3 blogspot a number including the McClellan charts for NYSE and Nasdaq that are courtesy of DecisionPoint.com (and where Carl Swenlin has posted an interesting chart analysis of the S&P 500, in this post today: Golden Cross (7/2/09)). The McClellan Oscillator dropped back from the triangular trendlines I've been marking onto it.Tony Caldaro has issued his Thursday update at Elliott Wave Lives On, with a good review of why this is likely the start of OEW wave 3 down. We can look forward to his more in-depth discussion in his weekend update in a couple of days.
Andre Gratian has (independently of course) been updating to his subscribers this week, including projections and comments about cycles that apparently will be discussed in his weekend update (we normally receive and post each Sunday afternoon) - including a discussion whether the market may be headed to the upside, rather than the downside.
The other charts that I posted at UBTNB3 include currencies (dollar, euro, yen), oil, bonds, and sentiment and technical indicator charts relating to the equities markets.
As just a beginning review of what else is out there on the web - Andy Askey at PTV-Investing Blog has posted another interesting set of chart analyses recently, including Natural Gas and Oil Bouncing Weakly (7/2/09) and Nasdaq 100 Square of 90 (7/1/09).
Bill Luby is Guest Columnist for Steven Sears at Barron’s Today (7/2/09) and gives a link there where you can read his full article in Barron's. You can always find his good work at his VIX and More blogspot (including his Top Posts of 2009 (Midyear Edition).
I think it's also worth checking out what's being reviewed at Charts and Coffee blogspot and the other sites of interest I've listed along the right side of the page here.
I'm off to enjoy my evening - hope you enjoy yours! We'll "see you later" this weekend as we head into the Independence Day holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment