The SPX tested 997 and 1007 so once again on our "string" of price levels ending in "2" and "7". If it continues to 1012, that's not only to a major Fib but also 90 points up from the 912 breakout, and we know that 90 points is significant. I won't rule out 1053 at this point for down the road but the market must prove 1012 first.
Tony Caldaro's update mentions gold and oil, so I've borrowed his gold, and SPX hourly charts, below. His gold count is going into 3 of 3 up and I agree that if above $990 leads much higher. It's already over $960 so can happen. For this to hold, gold cannot go under $925. Please forgive me if I remain in show-me mode - I'll be happy to chase gold if it gets over $990. Same with dollar in reverse - I'll be glad to short it if it loses the 77.92 pivot. These are also levels to watch if you're already in gold from its move over $960 or short the dollar - just in case the dollar recuperates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment