Terry: I greatly appreciate the work you do and wonder if you might address the possibility you mentioned a while back that the seasonality and mystery t might advance the top date a bit from the projected OCT 15 date. There are a cluster of fib and phi mate dates in end of September. We are in what appears to be a rising wedge. Shouldn't one be gradually selling into strength here as a possibility exists the two tops might lead to a very fast decline and trap us? Thanks, Jon
So check out what Terry's seeing - after all, his second bullish T has done a great job of predicting the "c" wave up for this rally. As for my question about his mid-October projection for the time component to finish this rally leg - I'm mulling the idea we may see a 4th wave consolidation or pullback soon, followed by a 5th wave up to finish the "c" wave of the zigzag in Elliott Wave terms, so that could fit. The other potential, which I think doesn't fit as well, is a completion sooner in EW terms and then a wave 1 down with wave 2 test back for the mid-October date indicated on Terry's "T" chart.
I know - how does it fit with having already tagged the monthly SPX chart's Bollinger Band midline, today? That's a great question and the only way I can reconcile for a scenario that points toward retesting the March lows after this rally leg finishes, is a concluding final wave up that either truncates or makes only a slightly higher high. So, i'm watching as intensely as any for how price reacts at SPX 1068!
No comments:
Post a Comment