Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ChartsEdge maps for 4/21

If you're subscribing to ChartsEdge, you already know the FTSE map shows down into noon local time, then up. And the U.S./S&P500 map shows down into 11:40, then up to 1:00, then more down.

On Bloomberg yesterday, Meredith Whitney was interviewed by Margaret Popper - catch it if you can, more dour info on the banks.

If gold decides to go up with dollar, as yesterday, then be alert for Tony Caldaro's third wave up idea for gold. For the dollar, I'm still seeing the possibility of my diagonal up idea working.

Since I'm traveling with just my old iPhone, I still am stymied trying to post charts. But I've looked at my charts and things look consistent with the ChartsEdge weekly forecast (use the ChartsEdge labels at right for a refresher) idea of a low point mid-week followed by a test -or next rally leg - higher into the end of the week. My VIX chart shows VIX tested right up to its 20 dma, about to one of my shallow trendlines. I should be able to post charts again on Wednesday. Meantime, if you're actively trading, you've got ChartsEdge, pivots from others like Andre and Tony, and your momentum indicators and short-term moving averages. Careful out there as always, and happy market navigating!





No comments:

Post a Comment