Friday, April 24, 2009

Followup to my prior post about the QQQQ's in technical analysis today

Look what happened to the QQQQ chart in the time it took me to snapshot it, make a few marks, and compose and upload the post about the QQQQ's. Looks like some other market participants were thinking along the same lines. See the volume bar that rose higher on the selling volumes. Nothing definitive yet, but interesting, eh?

BTW, the VXO is up 0.12 (0.32%) right now as I'm posting, so it also ticked up in tandem with this downtick in equities.

Just a followup note! Again I am not saying it is definitive (you know I cannot make recommendations) (and besides, I didn't see MACD roll over on the 15-minute yet, maybe it did on the 5-minute .... are you checking your own charts to see?

Things to consider!


=============

PS - SPX has been testing this a.m., the ,786 retace back to Friday's high.

No comments:

Post a Comment