ChartsEdge Market Map for 7/24Author: Mike Korell
ChartsEdge Daily Maps
=============
Thanks again, Mike and ChartsEdge!
Folks - a reader asked about these, and I responded, both in the comments to yesterday's daily map. So if you are not already familiar with these, then please read those comments, and also the information at the ChartsEdge site about these (must of which I've also posted at my NB3 education site) (links for all these, at the right side of the page here).
I checked on Dow Theory last night - turns out it uses closing levels. So the Dow Industrials' high close to beat is 9034, and the Dow Transports is (about) 3701 (I'm going from memory on that one). So the Dow Industrials need to beat that on a closing basis; and then, in order to get a confirmation, the Dow Transports have to do the same. If and when it happens, we'll post that information of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment