Sunday, July 26, 2009

KI$$-ing corn and some other thoughts on the markets

Below are charts of DAG which is an ETF that tracks agricultural commodities. I've got more things to say about the markets than time permits - yet note, excellent analysis already being presented from Caldaro, Merriman, and yet to come, Gratian. Plus the ChartsEdge cycles forecast maps. Plus I've already posted my core thoughts. So if you're seeing all that we're presenting this weekend you'll be well prepared. Thanks for the comments! As for what else to read - not a bad idea to see what others are saying, I just strongly recommend against going down the path of believing in market manipulation. Fibonacci and other TA methods get us to the right place, and you'll go crazy and/or get bad results if you try to out-smart the markets or blame "forces" for putting price where you think it doesn't belong. Though I can agree that the market usually takes the path least predicted!

Merriman mention the grains as being due for a move up and I can see the potential as it might already have completed a wave "A" and then corrective pullback "B" and ready for a nice "C" wave upward. For those wanting a KI$$ approach, we can use DAG as an ETF that tracks those. Just gotta make sure it respects the recent low as Merriman stated. If it works out to a swing long for 2-5 weeks, that's a good KI$$ swing. (We just need to be sure, if it moves under its recent swing low, we want to stop out and set this idea aside. Just something that's always got to be stated for any pattern setup.)

Working on our boat today, so will "see you later" this afternoon or evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment